SussexDesigns.co.uk Terms & Conditions
Sussex Designs and DIligence Group are trading names of Adam Harding, a freelance website developer based in Sussex with nearly 20 years experience in the field.
All project specifications and pricing will be confirmed by email before work commences. Termination of a project by the client may result in an invoice being sent for work completed to date.
Sussex Designs projects are subject to the following additional terms:
- Client is responsible for the loading of any and all website content
- Client is responsible for the sourcing of imagery (and payment of licencing fees where required)
- A 50% invoice will be submitted to the client and must be paid before commencement of the project.
- The balance invoice will be submitted on the deadline date agreed with the client at the start of the project and must be paid before the website goes live.
- Any delays on the part of the client will not affect the second invoice date.
- All Basic and Enhanced Package websites must be hosted by us. Professional package clients have the option to use third party hosting, as long as the hosting can support our eSuite Content Management System.
- All of our packages come with a 6-week snagging period in which we advise you to do as much testing as possible.
- You will receive full CMS training, any issues with training must be advised during the 6-week snagging period. If it is not advised re-training will be chargeable.
- Unless stated otherwise, your website will be hosted with us. If you are a new customer you will receive 12 months' free hosting and domain name (.co.uk). After this time you will be billed £120.00 per year for continued hosting, domain name renewals and service updates. We are committed to fair hosting pricing and as such there will be NO hosting price increases before 2025 at the earliest.
- Hosting on our servers will allow you 1Gb of server space for your website, emails and any databases. Additional space can be purchased at a cost of £10 per 1Gb, annually.
All other marks that appear throughout the Products and Services belong to Diligence Group or the respective owners of such marks, and international copyright and trademark laws. Any use of any of the marks appearing throughout the Products and Services without the express written consent of Diligence Group or the owner of the mark, as appropriate, is strictly prohibited. Diligence Group owns the copyright of any scripts, .cgi applications or software written by Diligence Group . Only with written permission can these be commercially reproduced or resold. Diligence Group reserves the copyright and intellectual property rights of all website designs and creative/artwork designs.
A discreet link to Sussex Designs will appear at the bottom of each page of the website.
Diligence Group reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time. This agreement is subject to the jurisdiction of the English Legal System.