SussexDesigns.co.uk Terms & Conditions
Sussex Designs is a trading name of Diligence Group Ltd, a company owned by Adam Harding and Adam Whitnall. Registered Office: Railview Lofts, 19c Commercial Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex BN21 3XE.
These terms and conditions govern your use of Diligence Group Ltd and its products. If you do not agree with the Terms, then you do not agree with Diligence Group Ltd terms of business. If you reach agreement by Diligence Group Ltd, your acceptance indicates that you agree to be bound by the Terms.
Your access to and use of Diligence Group Ltd websites is subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing, purchasing products of Diligence Group Ltd, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions, and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and Diligence Group Ltd are superseded and of no force or effect.
By agreeing our Terms and Conditions you promise to abide by them henceforth. Continued use is an implied acceptance of agreement of the 'Terms and Conditions' and is a promise to abide by the terms and conditions for any future use or dealings with Diligence Group Ltd. The terms and conditions will only cease to be applicable when any such agreement is terminated by Diligence Group Ltd.
Any breach of the 'Terms' will be at the discretion of Diligence Group Ltd and shall be determinable by Diligence Group Ltd whether any such breach shall amount to breach of contract and shall repudiate any contract in force.
Diligence Group Ltd will only enter in to contracts with those that are of 18 years or over, those wishing to enter into a contract below that age must do so with a guarantor over the age of 18 years of age that is agreed to be suitable by Diligence Group Ltd. This decision is purely at the discretion of Diligence Group Ltd.
Termination requests will be accepted if received in writing with the customer's signature. No other requests other than in writing with the customer's signature will be accepted. The customer will be invoiced for services up until the date the termination request was first received. Diligence Group Ltd reserves the right to terminate working with a client at any time. Any rude attitude towards our staff will not be tolerated. In the extremely unlikely event that this should happen, Diligence Group Ltd will refund the full amount for any incomplete works (not historical) and will terminate the relationship with immediate effect.
All products and services sold under our Sussex Designs trading brand are tied with our custom built content management system called eSuite. eSuite technology and the code and associated files are the property of Sussex Designs (Diligence Group Ltd). Website packages purchased have to be hosted with Sussex Designs and the Sussex Designs Server. The only files that can be migrated away will be content and images that the client provided when the website was created.
Sussex Designs projects are subject to the following additional terms:
- Client is responsible for the loading of any and all website content
- Client is responsible for the sourcing of imagery (and payment of licencing fees where required)
- A 50% invoice will be submitted to the client and must be paid before commencement of the project.
- The balance invoice will be submitted on the deadline date agreed with the client at the start of the project and must be paid before the website goes live.
- Any delays on the part of the client will not affect the second invoice date.
- All Basic and Enhanced Package websites must be hosted by us. Professional package clients have the option to use third party hosting, as long as the hosting can support our eSuite Content Management System.
- All of our packages come with a 6-week snagging period in which we advise you to do as much testing as possible.
- You will receive full CMS training, any issues with training must be advised during the 6-week snagging period. If it is not advised re-training will be chargeable.
- Unless stated otherwise, your website will be hosted with us. If you are a new customer you will receive 12 months' free hosting and domain name (.co.uk). After this time you will be billed £120.00 + vat per year for continued hosting, domain name renewals and service updates. We are committed to fair hosting pricing and as such there will be NO hosting price increases before 2025 at the earliest.
- Hosting on our servers will allow you 1Gb of server space for your website, emails and any databases. Additional space can be purchased at a cost of £10 + vat per 1Gb, annually.
All other marks that appear throughout the Products and Services belong to Diligence Group Ltd or the respective owners of such marks, and international copyright and trademark laws. Any use of any of the marks appearing throughout the Products and Services without the express written consent of Diligence Group Ltd or the owner of the mark, as appropriate, is strictly prohibited. Diligence Group Ltd owns the copyright of any scripts, .cgi applications or software written by Diligence Group Ltd. Only with written permission can these be commercially reproduced or resold. Diligence Group Ltd reserves the copyright and intellectual property rights of all website designs and creative/artwork designs.
Intellectual Property Infringement Claims
It is the policy of Diligence Group Ltd to respond expeditiously to claims of intellectual property infringement. Diligence Group Ltd will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices of infringement Diligence Group Ltd will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing.
A discreet link to Sussex Designs will appear at the bottom of each page of the website.
Diligence Group Ltd, reserves the right to change our terms and conditions at any time. This agreement is subject to the jurisdiction of the English Legal System.